people are looking at this right now. This is on SALE, and everyone's got their eyes on it!Grab It Now →
|Ingredient||Aqua, 1,2-Propanediol, Cyclopentasiloxane, 3-O- Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Ferulic Acid, Artemisia Capillaris Flower Extract, Marine Collagen/Soluble Collagen, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hyaluronic Acid, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hyaluronate, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate, Dimethylsilanol Hyaluronate, Potassium Hyaluronate, Sodium Carboxymethyl Hyaluronate, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Sodium PCA, Allantoin, Daucus Carota Sativa Root Extract, Soybean (Glycine Soja) Oil, Trimethylpentanediol/ Adipic Acid Copolymer, Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Pentylene Glycol, Parfum *Please refer to the ingredients list on the product packaging for the most accurate list of ingredients.|
1. After cleansing and toning the skin, apply 2-3 drops of the C-Dose Brightening Serum to the face and neck.
2. Pat the skin gently for optimal absorption.
3. Complete the rest of your skincare routine.
This daily brightening serum treatment is packed with antioxidants and hydrating properties from powerful yet gentle ingredients. It is formulated with Ethyl Ascorbic Acid (EAA) 2% and Ferulic Acid which are rich in antioxidants to fight early signs of ageing caused by free radicals. When used daily, this serum can also provide multi-layer hydration and strengthen moisture barrier care to plump up the skin.
- Ethyl Ascorbic Acid (EAA) 2% is rich in powerful antioxidants to fight free radicals
- Ferulic Acid provides anti-ageing care with antioxidants
- HyaluComplex-10 is formulated from 10 types of Hyaluronic Acid to deliver multi-layer hydration and moisture barrier care
- Marine Collagen improves skin elasticity to slow down the appearance of early signs of aging
Skin Type: Dry skin, dull skin, and mature skin
Do Layer With:
- Alpha Arbutin - Retinoid (C-Dose AM, Retinoid PM)
- Ceramides & HA
Don't Layer With:
- Direct acids (AHA/BHA)