people are looking at this right now. This is on SALE, and everyone's got their eyes on it!Grab It Now →
|Effect||Cleansing, Antioxidant, Hydrating|
|Ingredient||Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Powder, Lysine HCL, Proline, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Acetyl Methionine, Theanine, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Sorbitol, Papain, Betaine, Cellulose Gum, Citric Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate *Please refer to the ingredients list on the product packaging for the most accurate list of ingredients.|
[DIY cleansing water for throughly cleansing]
1. Get 5 spoon of warm water in a bowl.
2. Pour in a quarter size amount of Green Tea & Enzyme Powder Wash.
3. Mix it well so that it can fully melt.
4. Get 3-5 cotton pads and soak them in the cleansing water.
5. Take it out and use to remove makeup.
6. After remove makeup, pour quarter amount of the powder on to wet hands.
7. Bubble up the powder to start second cleansing.
8. Place the foam over the face, cleanse in a gentle massaging motion and rinse off with water.
[DIY mask pack for pore deep cleansing]
1. Pour 2 spoon full of powder wash in a bowl.
2. Pour 1-2 spoon of warm water in the bowl.
3. Mix well together till it foams up.
4. Spread a thin layer of the DIY mask pack on face.
5. Put one more layer on the parts where you are concerned of visible pores.
6. Then put steamed towel on top of skin for 1 minutes to minutes & a half.
7. Rinse off with lukewarm water.
This powder cleanser is moist as a low pH cleanser and refreshing as a scrub. Green Tea Powder effective in cleansing and soothing guarantees refreshing use. Papain Enzyme, Coconut-derived Surfactant and Baking Soda gently melt away blackheads, impurities and dead skin cells for brighter and smoother skin.
Green tea powder
- Green Tea is a powerful antioxidant, rich in vitamins such as vitamin A, C, and E.
- Due to its relaxing effect from the comforting fragrance, it is a popular ingredient in K-beauty for calming and improving skin tone.
- Effective in incense oxidation and skin purification, and helps to clear the skin.
- Eliminates proteolytic enzymes, old keratin, and skin wastes to improve the skin texture.
- Dissolves enzymes without irritation for exfoliation.
Sodium bicarbonate (baking soda)
- Works as a soft and gentle scrub agent, is an excellent ingredient for removing blackheads and improving skin texture.
- Improvements in acne-prone skin, effective in blackhead care. Excellent for deeply penetrating and cleansing the pores.
Amino acid surfactants
- A weakly acidic surfactant derived from coconut. Great skin-affinity and excellent moisture retention.
- Low irritant and has excellent moisturizing effect, without creating much foam.
1) For all skin types, specially for acne-prone skin.
2) For those who prefer a gentle cleanser with a moisturizing finish.
3) For those who want an exfoliating product without the irritation.
4) A daily cleanser that can gently exfoliate sensitive skin without the irritations of a scrub or a chemical exfoliant.
1) Do not use along with other skin care products that have exfoliating effects (retinol, high concentration vitamin C, AHA/BHA, etc.)
2) Wash with lukewarm water (35-45°C) for enzyme activation.
3) Be sure to keep the lid tightly closed, and store in a dry area.