people are looking at this right now. This is on SALE, and everyone's got their eyes on it!Grab It Now →
|Effect||Removing Make up|
|Ingredient||Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, PEG-20 Glyceryl Triisostearate , PEG-10 Isostearate, Synthetic Wax, Onsen-Sui , Phenoxyethanol, Butylene Glycol, Lithospermum Erythrorhizon Root Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Fragrance, Ethylhexylglycerin, Water, 1,2-Hexanediol, Bambusa Vulgaris Leaf/Stem Extract, Aspalathus Linearis Extract, Angelica Archangelica Root Extract, Malpighia Glabra (Acerola) Fruit Extract, Polydiethyleneglycol Adipate/IPDI Copolymer, Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Acrylates/Methoxy PEG-15 Methacrylate Copolymer *Please refer to the ingredients list on the product packaging for the most accurate list of ingredients.|
Use the spatula to take a small amount and massage gently in circular motions. Rinse well with lukewarm water, or use tissue to wipe off the balm with gentle strokes.
1. All-in-one Cleansing & First step skincare
- Simplify both your cleansing and skin care routine with Banila co's signature sherbet cleansing blam.
- Not only you do not have to double cleanse your face, but also first step skin care with the benefits of exfoliation, tightening pores and softening skin.
2. Draw out impurities from the pores perfectly.
- Papaya extract melts into skin mildly and remove heavy makeup an impurities without irritation to keep pores clean.
3. Clean it Zero comes in 4 different types.
- For the ones with normal or combination skin, and heavy makeup lovers, original is a must to try. In addition, its acerola extract know for high amount of Vitamin C leaves skin healthy and vibrant.
This product has no articles.