people are looking at this right now. This is on SALE, and everyone's got their eyes on it!Grab It Now →
|Effect||Moisturizing, Nourishing, Refreshing, Oil Controlling|
|Ingredient||WATER, ALCOHOL, PROPANEDIOL, VOLCANIC ASH, PROTEASE, CAMELLIA JAPONICA LEAF EXTRACT, ORCHID EXTRACT, OPUNTIA COCCINELLIFERA FRUIT EXTRACT, CITRUS UNSHIU PEEL EXTRACT, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, SODIUM MAGNESIUM SILICATE, PEG-60 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, SODIUM LACTATE, LACTIC ACID, CALCIUM CHLORIDE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, SILICA, DISODIUM EDTA, PHENOXYETHANOL, FRAGRANCE|
1. Shake well so that the mineral powder is mixed in well.
2. Apply toner to a cotton pad.
3. Gently wipe it around your face, avoiding your eyes and mouth.
Daily toner for oily skin
1. Sebum control technology™: Controls excessive sebum to keep your skin looking fresh and soft.
2. A wipe-off type toner that removes residue left on the skin after washing the face
3. Shake well before use: The mineral powder inside helps treat pores and absorbs excessive sebum.
What is Jeju volcanic clay?
Jeju volcanic clay is made from minerals released by volcanic explosions in Jeju. It's categorized as a preserved alkaline resource and is effective in removing sebum and other impurities.
About Jeju volcanic clusters
This is a remarkable natural ingredient that forms when lava from a volcano eruption solidifies on Jeju Island. It is excellent for absorbing sebum and dirt.